Popularlink screwing us, like other, re our so-called stocks!!!!
Hate to tell you all, but Popularlink has been screwing people for years.They are bogusly [sic] sucking people in so they can, I guess, get authorization to be a recognized "legitimate" company.
They specialize in weapons of all kinds. The FTC and FBI, as well as the FCC, need to purge Popularlink and take them down permanently. I, like many others, were duped into getting 5 shares of their "suppposed stock." However, when trying to cash them in, we can't even get to their website. I am blocked out completely.
I have a problem with this.FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and FBI, what are you doing about these ***-artists?????review #125374
You may also like
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "Blessed be baskets CeO Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year. She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "I have replaced mine 3x now. The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit. The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."